Why SR CarnoSyn® Should Be in Your Product Line
The everyday wellness and healthy aging markets are booming—both in the U.S. and around the world. At an ever-increasing rate, consumers are taking proactive measures to preserve their health. Consumers have never been more focused on finding dietary supplements to meet their wellness goals. Combine that with a steadily increasing number of people entering middle age and beyond, and there are many reasons why SR CarnoSyn® should be in your product line.
What are Consumers Looking for in a Health and Wellness Supplement?
An expanding market recognizes that supplements can play a critical role. According to the most recent Vesta study of consumer wellness trends, 60% of the 5,567 participants responded that they are interested in supporting their health with vitamins, minerals, and supplements. 66% say that they specifically seek out products that target multi-system support. The study concluded that “Younger generations like Gen Z seek help the most in Brain, Memory & Support (82%) and Hair, Skin & Nails (82%), while Millennials seek help with Everyday Health (72%) and Energy & Concentration (76%). Gen X and Baby Boomers sought help the most in Bones, Muscles & Joints (84%), Heart Health (60%), and Eye Health (57%).”
The Supplement that Delivers Science-Backed Benefits and Multi-System Support
Beta-alanine is the key building block of carnosine, a powerful antioxidant that supports overall wellness and healthy aging. A patented, sustained release version of beta-alanine, SR CarnoSyn® is a supplement that delivers science-backed benefits and multi-system support. The wide range of benefits includes brain health and mood improvement, immunity and systemic health, muscle and bone health, as well as heart health. SR CarnoSyn® provides consumers with multiple benefits in one clinically-proven supplement.
Overview of SR CarnoSyn® Benefits and Product Claims
More than 20 clinical studies show patented SR CarnoSyn® beta-alanine increases carnosine in the body. An overview of SR CarnoSyn® benefits and product claims highlights the impact you can provide your customers:
Brain Health and Mood Improvement
- Improves executive functioning, mental clarity and enhances cognitive processes.
- Reduces mental fatigue.
- Supports brain health, cognitive function, and memory.
- Studies show improved attention and task focus in adults.
- Helps boost mental clarity, concentration, and alertness.
- Promotes a healthy response to everyday stress.
- Fosters a more balanced mood and supports a sense of calm.
Healthy Immunity Support & Systemic Health
- Works naturally within your body to help maintain and support healthy immune function.
- Provides multi-system support for the essential structure and function of healthy immunity.
- Boosts the immune system and helps encourage a healthy immune response and everyday wellness.
- Carnosine helps the body’s cells fight oxidative damage.
- Carnosine chelates heavy metals and supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range.
Muscle and Bone Health
- Increases muscle strength, working capacity, and function in older adults.
- Increases carnosine levels in muscle, a powerful antioxidant that supports healthy aging throughout the body.
- Carnosine benefits bone and joint health through its anti-glycation action.
- Carnosine can contribute to overall skeletal integrity by directly protecting bone structure and supporting muscle function.
- Studies show detoxification by protection from oxidative stress.
- Carnosine protects against lipid peroxidation in the body.
- Carnosine helps regulate muscle contractions.
- Carnosine supports healthy circulation.
Expand Your Product Line with SR CarnoSyn®’s Turnkey Tablet Program
After years of rigorous clinical testing, CarnoSyn® Brands is proud to offer one of the most science-backed supplements for private labeling. SR CarnoSyn®’s patented formula is safe, effective, and consumer-friendly. SR CarnoSyn® contains the only beta-alanine that has successfully obtained NDI Notification Status – New Dietary Ingredient Notification #1103. SR CarnoSyn® is also Self-Affirmed GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) Certified. It has never been easier to expand your product line with SR CarnoSyn®‘s turnkey tablet program.
Adding SR CarnoSyn® beta-alanine to your product line meets the needs of consumers looking for multi-system support. Our turnkey program streamlines the process by offering branded tablets with your custom formulation. Expert labeling compliance also ensures ideal production and packaging for your brand.
Access all the information you need to inform your customers and promote your branded SR CarnoSyn® tablets with our new eBook. Click here to obtain your free downloadable copy.
To find out more and see extensive research behind this groundbreaking supplement, visit SRCarnoSyn.com.